Every parent, carer and teacher at Lambourn School is part of our Parent Teacher Association, though we have a dedicated group of volunteers that run the committee and fundraise.
Last academic year we held 3 movie nights, the Christmas Fair, sold items at Community Bonfire Night, Easter Egg Hunt, Sport Relief cakes/wristbands, held several Non Uniform Days, ice cream Fridays and of course the summer fete. We are run by a small committee and have lots of helpers to run events. Thank you to everybody who has come along and supported our events. If you would like to get involved please speak to me in the school office at any time. Last year, the money we raised has been spent on:
· £300 for large rugs for new classrooms
· £800 for Life Bus Visit for whole school
· Payment for Christmas pantomime and ice creams at interval for whole school
· £1500 Coach travel for the whole school trip to @Bristol
· £250 towards parasols for use at lunch times
· Contribution of £600 towards the coach for lower school beach trip
· £300 for Year 6 Leavers gifts
If you have ideas on events or anything else PTA related, we always appreciate comments and would love new people to join our informal meetings. Talk to one of our PTA committee members for more information or call in to the school office.
Please also see the latest PTA newsletter, on the PTA Newsletters Page above, for meeting dates and current events.
Lambourn School PTA
Other PTA Committee members:
Secretary: Mrs Helen Hastle
Treasurer: Mrs Euganie Pengilly
PTA voting Member: Mrs Kirsty Robinson