Our last inspection was in January 2014. We were judged GOOD because:
- Staff create an environment where children are settled, confident and curious. Children relate well to each other and the staff.
- Good quality information is shared with parents enabling positive partnerships to develop and children's learning to be promoted.
- Staff encourage communication and language, personal social and emotional development and physical development particularly well ensuring all children develop the skills to help them progress across all areas of learning.
- Leadership and management is strong and proactive in striving for continuous improvement. Reflection, evaluation and learning opportunities are helping to enhance the knowledge and skills of the staff team.
- A healthy lifestyle is encouraged through the good use of the outdoor environment and the opportunities to eat healthy snacks.